A-M

MOC6_11_Journaling_25th-Wedding-Anniversary

MOC6_11_Journaling_25th-Wedding-Anniversary
A-M, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Credits: Template - Follow the Line by Lynn Grieveson; Foil Style on title and mats by Mommyish; papers and elements from Dream Emporium by Becca Bonneville Design; Fonts : title - Streetwear and journaling- Sophie

Journaling reads:
With us not being young when we married, Ken was 47 and I was 34 it was a special event to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary.
We had booked a cruise to New Guinea to celebrate the event but when Ken had his massive heart attack we decided to change to a shorter cruise closer to home. It was still an enjoyable time on the ship, enjoying the great food and good entertainment. There was even a special celebration the ship for us which was a sign and balloons on our door and a little cake at our dinner table.
Then another celebration of the event was with family members. My older sister and her husband joined us at Byron Bay to go out to dinner with my daughter and family who had organised the venue. We had a lovely meal and time together.
On the actual day of our Anniversary , 12th September 2017, Ken and I enjoyed a nice early morning stroll on the beach at Evans Head ( closest local beach) , followed by a nice café breakfast.
Will we make it to our 50th…. I do not think so.
    • Pachimac
      Beautiful journaling! I am so glad you had that special time together. Celebrate every year as if it was a milestone year!
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - and I hope you will have a lot of anniversaries
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      Happy 25th!! We celebrated our 25th as well in 2017!! Congratulations Anne-Marie!! Beautiful page and beautiful journaing. So glad you had a wonderful anniversary trip!!
      A-M likes this.
    • karen Barlow
      Really nice simple layout - as for the PNG cruise way too hot and humid!!
      A-M likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling. What a milestone to reach and such a lovely way to celebrate (multiple celebrations!). Love the way you did the journaling on a gradient white background and love the clean and simple design to your page. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).