RJMJ

MOC6-Day27-Combine 6 Designers(Random)-Stumped

MOC6-Day27-Combine 6 Designers(Random)-Stumped
RJMJ, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
MOC6 Is Winding Down Now & Mostly I Have Been Pretty Much Up To Date With My Layout Posts But I Have Been Struggling With The Last Few Challenges...They Have Taken Me Way Too Much Time To Complete & Up Until Now I Am Three Days Behind...Not Good Since I Am Nursing A Bad Headache Today...So With This Post...2 Days Behind...I Really Didn't Mind This Challenge At All...I Use Many Designers To Create My Pages Pretty Much All The Time But It Is More Like One Designer & Multiple Kits From The Same Designer With A Few More Designers Stuff Added To It So Actually Sticking To Just 6 Designers Was Actually A Wee Bit Of A Challenge...But Not Too Bad..

Winter Is Still Going Strong Here...So Much Snow,Ice & Rain Yesterday...Cold Temps & Lots Of Wind...I Am In Cold Mode As Far As Layouts Are Concerned It Seems...I Just Can't Get My Head Wrapped Around The Idea Of Spring Yet...That Is Still Really Really Far Away Here...So I Have Scrapped About Winter Trees...1 Picture(The Same Picture) With 4 Different Results After Adding Effects,Overlays Etc...They All Looked Remarkably Different After I Was Finished Editing Them Actually...Much To My Surprise...I Stuck To Pretty Much Neutral Tones Of Brown/Black/Beige/White With Just A Splash Of Purple To Jazz Up All The Neutrals...

*For My Stumped Layout-I Used-6 Designers As Per The Rules*

#1. Dawn Inskip - Glisten & Free Spirit - Bundles
#2. Lynn Grieveson - Oh My Deer - Elements
#3. Just Jaimee - Welcome Bag 2018 - Bling Arrows & Clips
#4. Pink Reptile Designs - On This Day
#5. Lynne-Marie - M3 Explore Papers
#6. Allison Pennington - EEK
Rikki likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    488.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).