RJMJ

MOC6-Day26-Tradition/Heritage(Journaling) -SGM

MOC6-Day26-Tradition/Heritage(Journaling) -SGM
RJMJ, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Phew!...Yay!...Finally Got This Tradition/Heritage Challenge Layout Done!...I Went With One B&W Photo Of My Mom's Sister,My Grandma(Her Mom) & Mom(My Mom) From June 1955...Eventhough This Is A Heritage Layout I Decided To Go With A Bit More Of A Retro Style & I Went With More Bold Colors & Bright Flowers & A Really Large Page-Size Bright Paint...I Love The Bright Colors & The Color Combo Of The Orange/Teal/Grey...Floral Paper & Grey Stripes For Contrast & All The Bright Flowers To Give This Layout A Real Punch Of Color...

*As Per The Rules-The Story I Told Is From The 1900-1999 Time Period...1955 To Be Exact...I Did Journal Way More Than 150 Words & The Year 1955 Is Featured Prominently On The Bottom Of My Photo*

*For My SGM Layout-I Used*

*Simple Life-Cottage Romance-Shabby Boho-At A Glance-A Moment-Lucky In Love-All Kits By Etc By Danyale
    • Iowan
      What stellar photo treatment. It made a great photo even better. I love the journaling and great memory keeping here. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    453.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).