rchansen

MOC6 - Day 9 - Advice to Future Self

MOC6 - Day 9 - Advice to Future Self
rchansen, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
Credits: Thistle by Rebecca McMeen. All The Feels 2 by TLP Collaboration.

Journaling:

Dear Future Me

I know life seems unimaginable with the kids out of the house. You have loved living the "mom" role for the last 23 years. Almost always putting the girls first, sometimes forgetting to concentrate on your marriage, sometimes forgetting to concentrate on yourself.

But life is good. The girls are good. They're all happy. They come home often to visit, for dinner, to catch a movie.

You and Don are good. You've downsized the house and settled on some acreage. You've both got your health. Don has his car and is still enjoying car shows with his buddies. You are still enjoying your family history search and your scrapbooking. And of course your KSSR time. You and Don have finally started to do some traveling...just the two of you. And maybe soon there will be some grandchildren to enjoy.

I know you miss those little girls, and that taking a step back and realizing being a mom to young adults was much tougher than those sleepless nights with newborns or temper tantrums of toddlers. Seeing them make mistakes and not being able to "fix" things for them was hard. It was a rough couple of years!! But we're through it. And they're happy. And you're happy.

Life is good.
Dalis likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beatuifully journaled - i'm almost at this point ! tugging my heart strings! love the products you chose to scrap this - the girl is lovely and the little all the feels hastag is just the perfect touch!
      rchansen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      a beautiful letter, and a lovely choice of art doll
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).