Mylinn

MOC6 Day 6

MOC6 Day 6
Mylinn, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
I tried to do the dispersion effect - took 4 different youtube tutorials. My PS CC is currently refusing to let me work with masks properly. I finally managed to get one brush (huge stamp like) to work, once, sigh. I loved the liquify part and will keep working on the dispersion effect. I can see it adding to my AJ pages lots.

Kim Jensen Concretely Grounded background
Mommyish Crazy Cat Lady elements
Tangie Baxter Junque Journal safety pin
Just Jaimee Storyteller Feb 16 assorted ephemera
Just Jaimee Obsession Feb 16 add on word art
Rebecca McMeen Patent Color brush

some items recolored

Photo is 'adopted' grand on my pc. Taken with cell phone and run through Paper Camera app.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love the whole comic vibe of this page! neat to hear how you did the processing on your phone app - i love the look!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Ha! I love the "you're in my spot." I always think that when someone dares to sit at the computer! Love the photo here!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I think this looks really cool!! I love the colors!! I agree with Jenn, it has a great comic vibe! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge and the technique!!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you thank you!
    • scrapper78
      Funny what trips us up but a true scrapper will get something on the page...and you did it...I like it looks like it could be in a comic book.
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    502px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).