wenckechodan

MOC6 Day 31 Then and now

MOC6 Day 31 Then and now
wenckechodan, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Journaling (160 words):
Seven years ago, we met through Anja, who was – back then – a mutual friend of ours. I had met Anja when I started working at the psychiatry in December of 2010. Throughout 2011, as Anja and I grew a little closer, the two of us met on several occasions. I believe that the photo on the left, though, which was taken on December 8th, 2011, is the first picture that shows the two of us together. Now, seven years later, our friendship is still going strong, and growing stronger every day. And not only are we friends, but I feel like I am part of your family, I love you, your partner, and ‘our’ two boys. Just yesterday all cuddled up on the couch, watching L play his video game, stroking A’s back who lay in my arm, I felt right at home. The only thing I miss is hitting the beach with you – it’s time for summer, I say!

Credits: everything from JustJaimee Storyteller Hadley
chastml likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautful page... ove the sandy beachy look of the bg paper to mimic your summer styled page of your lovely friendship. well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    wenckechodan
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).