MOC6 Day 31 | Happy Anniversary
Chippi, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Glamour Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Perfect Match | Element Pack | Paper Pack by Sabrina's Creations
Fonts: Lilly Mae & Brianne

MOC6 2018 | Day 31 | Then + Now

Journalling Reads:
Happy Anniversary my Love. I can't believe it has been ten years already. Back then we were carefree and just totally in love. We had no real plan for our future, we just wanted to be together, and we had no idea of the adventures in store for us. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world on our wedding day. Coming all the way from Taree, we were running a little late, and I remember you telling me later that you were afraid I wasn't going to come at all. You goose. Of course, I was coming! I would have married you in the pouring rain, or a cyclone. There was no way I was going to miss that day.
Since then we have had our two beautiful, cheeky, crazy handful children. We have both worked and been jobless. We have been plentiful and living on peanuts. We have been happy and unhappy. We even moved halfway across the country to start fresh. One thing that has never changed is our love for each other. I have never, for a moment stopped loving you. You are my rock.
Now, our kids are growing up wonderfully. We are enjoying life, even through the hard and stressful times. We are still learning new things about each other.

And best of we are still totally in love.
Scrapping with Liz and sabrinavc like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).