Chippi, Jan 4, 2018
Description:
It's Not Just Black & White Bundle by Pink Reptile Designs
Feb 2017 Template by Sabrina's Creations
Realistic Shadow Styles by Mommyish
Font: DJB Speak the Truth

MOC6 2018 | Day 3 | Mood Board

Rest in Peace Mr Hopps :heartlub
sabrinavc, KarenB, KittyY and 2 others like this.
    • Jan
      Sweet photos. I love your title work on this layout and the journaling. Love the simplicity of the page. Nice.
      Chippi likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wow what sweet sweet photos.. I love your journaling and so glad Mr. Hopps is doing okay after that awful ordeal last month. Children are so sweet with animals .. Bellamy will soon be known as the "Bunny Whisperer"! I love how you scrapped this, but those two photos are so precious reflecting that special bond! Just wonderful!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @cfile Thank you! And yes, they are doing much better!! Mr Hopps has a problem to overcome yet, though, a possible cyst on his jaw. They are both booked in to be neutered next week, and while he is under, the Vet will take a look at Mr Hopps' face to see what is happening. Hopefully it is nothing too serious.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Chippi oh I will keep Mr. Hopps in my thoughts.. they really are sweet!
      Chippi likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      dang! that mood board is so creative - I'M TOTALLY inspired to make a page from it. love it! can see that you totally embraced the challenge and created the page from the mood board - it's awesome! dreamy colors, great typography/design and cute cute photos - hope you love the finished page as much as I do!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Mama Shades
      Love the simplicity of this page and sooo in love with the look of the title!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    278.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).