all i want for xmas is my houndstooth paper, Allison Pennington
trim the tree evergreen branch, Krista Sahlin
holly bow, Amber LaBau
check heart, Katie Pertiet
template, AnneMarie @ ScrapStory

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
    • Jan
      I love this! Love how you have framed your photo. Love the journaling. Nice job.
      vixen likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Deborah, this is beautiful!! I am so excited.. you are doing great with the MOC! I love the gorgeous snowy photo, the red paint border edge to draw the focus to the photo and the plaid you picked up from the jacket and placed in the heart.. perfect! Love your page!!! Love all the white space!
      vixen likes this.
    • vixen
      @Jan thank you for the lovely comments, Jan :)
    • vixen
      @cfile ♥ you are too kind! can't believe I started the MOC6, hope I can keep up lol
      thank you for taking the time to stop by my gallery, I know it's busy right now.......
      by the way, I planted all of those trees when I bought this house in 1996, bet'ya didn't know, I ♥ trees :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @vixen :) Just gorgeous and the trees are beautiful as well. I am not surprised.. You are amazing with all you do with your home there! I am in awe!! I also know the birds must love the pinetrees as a wonderful hiding and perch spot during the severe winter eather there... just breathtaking! I know you will be able to keep up with the MOC.. scrap over a cup of coffee in the a. m. ! :)
    • rchansen
      Love that you found that red and back plaid heart that matches the jacket!! Fun page!!
    • AMarieT
      Thanks for using my template. Lovely layout !
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful images in your mood board and the page is divine - I think you know i"m a big fan of your pages already! ;) i totally love the way that heart matches the jacket too - this is so clean and neat but so full of delightful details. beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    30.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).