Chippi

MOC6 Day 22 | Mr Hopps

MOC6 Day 22 | Mr Hopps
Chippi, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Slightly Imperfect by Dawn Inskip
Realistic Shadow Styles by Mommyish
Fonts: Dry Brush & Amy

MOC6 2018 | Day 22 | Geometrical Mosaics (Technique)
I knew what I was going to do as soon as I saw this challenge, a page for our dear Mr Hopps who had to be put to sleep earlier this month. I had been putting this off because it is still so emotional for me, but I do feel a little better now, and I can't wait to print it.
dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous page!
      Chippi likes this.
    • jk703
      Aww, Chippy, Mr Hopps! He's lovely, and I'm sending a hug! I remember you mentioned them getting out. :( He was beautiful, and I love the page you created with him. The mosaic is like a bed of grass and then the wood grain gives so much more natural feel too! Hugs! A wonderful tribute page to him.
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @jk703 Thanks Jenn! I am so happy with how it turned out!!
      We actually didn't lose him they got out and the cat attacked them, strangely enough he found his way inside and he was safe and sound. We were advised to put him to sleep when they found severe issues with his jaw earlier this month. (A few more details here).
    • jk703
      Oh yes, I remember now. But, I'm still sorry you lost him. He looks so sweet in the photo!
      Chippi likes this.
    • cfile
      oh sweet Mr. Hopps.. Love this large photo of him, and perfect for the geo-mosaic challenge. He is so sweet. What a lovely tribute page.
      Chippi likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Gorgeous blending!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).