wenckechodan

MOC6 day 21 - Happiness #2

MOC6 day 21 - Happiness #2
wenckechodan, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
Having the song 'cause I'm happy' stuck in my head all day...well, guess there's worse things ;-)

Journaling:
After six long and hard years working on the government-funded project that was to be the foundation of my doctorate, the day had finally arrived. Oh, what a wonderful day! The day i finally printed out my thesis for the first time! And doesn't it look pretty?! I was so proud! Holding up my work into the camera, beaming from ear to ear! Posing all reputable... and then realizing after over a dozen pictures that I was actually holding the book upside down!!! We couldn't stop laughing! Some respectable, distinguished doctor I was!!

Credits:
Template: justjaimee_Storyteller Reed
Kits used: Amber Labau_Foil Balloon Alpha and justjaimee Storytellers Riley, Bryce, Hadley, Dakota, Hunter, and Raine

Off-Site: Wing's Art and Design Studio_Wing’s Epic Summer Bundle (pineapple drink, old fashioned, cocktail umbrella)
Font: Boomshell Display
lcpereyra and MrsPeel like this.
    • KarenB
      Well done you! This page screams 'happy' I love it :)
    • MrsPeel
      LOL that is something I would do!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, tough, you are still respectable doctor and a wonderful scrapper!!!Love the song.... and yes, there are much worse ones, like when I get stuck in my head some Justin Biever song LOL [​IMG]
    • plumdumpling
      Oh that's so hilarious! I love it! After 6 long years and all that work, you're entitled to some fun with it! Those photos are adorable!
    • wenckechodan
      @MrsPeel ha-ha, thanks! Luckily, I don't know any Bieber-songs, so that can never happen to me. I still feel ya, though.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to your comment about your name -- I didn't forget, I just haven't taken the moment yet and wanted to leave a 'real' reply, not a rushed one.
    • lcpereyra
      Your first page was great, but your second one really shines with happy! :) Your journaling is great and I have to laugh at the book upside down - that is just awesome in a great kind of way! Thanks for participating in the challenge and congrats on the doctorate!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    wenckechodan
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).