KAPOH

MOC6-Day-#17-May-Ling

MOC6-Day-#17-May-Ling
KAPOH, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
According to my word processing program, this is 150 words. (I was aiming for JUST that number!)

JOURNALING: Although I've been retired for nearly 10 years, for most of my employed life my job description would be "writer." But, even I would be hard-pressed to come up with 150 words about my user name at most scrapbooking sites. Except to say it is spelled KAPOH, not Kapoh.
So, I will talk about my user name at my on-line bank account. Oh, don't get excited. I'm not going to reveal my bank PASSWORD, except to say it COULD be called the opposite of my user name. That name is May-Ling, the name of my third Shih Tzu. And THAT name is a combination of my first two Shih Tzus' names. The "May" is from Mandy Ming-Ti, my second Shih Tzu. The "Ling" is from my first one, Ling-Ti.
I love the Shih Tzu breed with their sweet flat faces, fluffy tails curled over their backs, and big hairy paws.

CREDITS: Fur Babies Puppy Dogs by Kristin Aagard; FONT: Lucida Handwriting
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).