Serena

MoC6-Challenge-Layouts-Done

MoC6-Challenge-Layouts-Done
Serena, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Made with @cfile 's template found here in this thread.

Fonts are Typical Writer and River Jade.
londoncuppa, bbymks5 and mcurtt like this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love seeing all your layouts in one place!! This sis beautiful!! Yay you for finishing!! <3
      Serena likes this.
    • bestcee
      Yeah! Way to go! I love seeing them all together!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Neverland Scraps I'm rooting you on!!! You can finish too, your layouts are turning out AMAZING!!! :cheer
    • cfile
      oh Serena this came out so great! I love seeing all your pages together! Congrats on finishing the MOC and that you will be able to print them out. Beautiful!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @cfile I think it's REALLY incredible that you posted the link for the templates for us and then that you went ABOVE and BEYOND by separating them into PNG's for those that needed it. I used to be one of those who couldn't use templates and had to rely on png's, it was really frustrating when some of my favorites didn't have any png's to speak of and I was stuck. Even though I don't absolutely NEED those anymore, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing that for those that do. I know that feeling!! Thank you for your time and kindness and on behalf of those who are too shy (I was that girl before) to say it, or those who just take it for granted. You are awesome and I'm glad to have you as a friend!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Serena oh Serena, you are more than welcome re the template and it was really my pleasure to provide it. I love sharing :) My dear, I appreciate your friendship too. I love seeing your beautiful pages and I am so glad to call you friend as it is rare in this life to have some one who is true to themselves as you are, always giving of yourself too. Thank you my dear!! :)
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Yours all go together so well!! This is so cool!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 I tend to lean towards a certain style, so my pages match only because I'm rather bland.. lol!!! And thank you! ::HUGS::
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I wouldn't call it bland at all!! I really like your style, you always have so many cute details!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 :glomp:dance thank you for that!!! You're the sweetest!!!! I guess my 'bland' comment comes from seeing all the really really talented layouts here. Your fairyname layout was UH. MAZE. ING, I looooved your pinboard layout and your username one just to name a few of my favorites! They are sooo original, cool and so complex and POW! Where as mine are all quiet and like "hehe, don't notice me, kay... I'm just gonna lay here.." Bland isn't bad! Just.. bland. :giggle
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    633.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).