credits @ the lilypad

pretty planks paper by amy wolff
soap opera paper, ellies by pink reptile designs
metamorphosis by Lynne-Marie
bloomin sweet by kim jensen
chipboard alphabet soup by kim jensen
template special newsletter freebie by scrapping with Liz

journaling 221 words in portuguese,
231 words in english (poorly tranlated by goole)
231 english
A year went by from one photo to another, and yet so much has changed! Both were taken on the last day of their respective years, posing at the window of my house, trying to show some movement on the beach because of the new year's eve party. Then, in 2016, the year had not been excellent, I was going through a phase where I was not happy with everything in my life, from the love life as well as personal life, and now I see that I ended up also discounting in the food and ended up getting fat. The saddest thing for me was to have spent New Year's Eve all alone. At midnight I asked God that the following year I could be happier and my wishes could be fulfilled ... Now, 2017 really was very different! not everything went as planned, certainly I did not count to have to have a gallbladder removal surgery (and all the pain and nervousness involved) in early December, but that's the main reason I lost 7kg and almost returned to the weight I had before. The year was so much better, I changed the sector on my job, I traveled, I found a love just the way I wanted and I could be with him at the end of the year, making more plans for who knows, many more years to come!
    • jenn mccabe
      so much to love on this page! i love the font and also the journaling strips on the tag! the awesome colors and the title work! this is just so pretty and perfectly designed!
      Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).