michelepixels

MOC6-28 scrap in a triangle

MOC6-28 scrap in a triangle
michelepixels, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Total Eclipse paper from Paula Kesselring
star burst from Set Me Free by Amber LaBau
heart blended into sunburst from Family Matter Stamps by Kate Hadfield
hearts blended closest to sunburst and tiny heart brad from Bakers Gonna Bake by Pink Reptile
doodled hearts in middle from Bring On The Weekend by Pink Reptile
tiniest doodled hearts from Cattitude by Pink Reptile
painted hearts from Boho Soul by Etc By Danyale
peace & love word strip from Season To Remember by Amber LaBau
glitter hearts from Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams by Amy Wolff
colorful star scatter from Lucky Stars by Bella Gypsy
paper strip from Spring Flutters by Pink Reptile
blue word strip and adventure word strip pieces from Good Vibes by Amber LaBau
Let's Do This word strip from Everyday Brave collab by Studio Basic & Etc By Danyale
string star from Stringbats by Kim Jensen
star with eyes from Game On by Kristin Aagard
orange heart from Scrappy Type by Bella Gypsy
shadows by Mommyish
journaling inspired by today's Chatty Pad topic
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and triangle Michele. I love the bright blend of the sun with the paper and then the all the journaling.. this is really fantastic! well done!.. Great take on the challenge!
    • wenckechodan
      Oh, but great job on getting the text aligned manually! I, too, failed to fill a shape with text earlier in MOC. I know how it's supposed to be done, but the text would always just go AROUND the shape not inside the shape - the text tool just never changed to the one with the circle. Who knows. So this time, with my first triangle (not the Maslow one, I actually made another one before I got that idea), I also entered the text manually. So I feel ya. Anyways, I love the color gradient! Great job capturing space in colors, and with the light burst and bokehs!!
    • amandac
      Wow, this makes my heart so happy! All the trouble that you have gone to to centre your text and that fabulous heart burst have created a truly lovely page! I am loving all the pretty elements and stars! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge Michele, I love your page!
    • redplaid3
      Wow, dazzling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).