MOC6-26, Heritage/Tradition

MOC6-26, Heritage/Tradition
rach3975, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Kit: About a Scout-Girl, Kristin Aagard and Amber Shaw, TLP
Labels: Storyteller 2015 Tag Pack, Just Jaimee, TLP
Template: Fuss Free-Free Bee 111, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, TLP

Journaling:
Seeing you enjoying your first Girl Scout camping trip brings back so many memories for me. You already know that I was in Girl Scouts throughout elementary school. There was no such thing as Daisies back then, so I was a Brownie in 2nd and 3rd grade and a Junior in 4th through 6th grades. My troop only camped outside once that I remember, but every year we did an overnight trip to the Boston Museum of Science. It was such a cool experience, to spend the entire night in the museum with other Girl Scout troops. I remember one year when we arrived early enough to secure our sleeping spots on the highly coveted glass bridge, overlooking the Charles River. We watched the lightning show, checked out all the exhibits, and enjoyed having the whole museum to ourselves. I liked being in Girl Scouts for many reasons, but I think it would have been worth it for the Museum of Science overnight alone!
    • Iowan
      What a neat memory and what a cool girl scout event. Your photos are wonderful and I like how you used the little cluster under the photos. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).