scraptraci

MOC6 -19 Clip a photo to a title

MOC6 -19 Clip a photo to a title
scraptraci, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
here is my challenge entry for Jan 19. 100% Lilypad

Template: FiddleDeeDee Treasured Temp 4- Treasured Blog Hop DSD 17
Kristin Agaard Aloha Kit: Flowers, elements, paper
Papers: Mommyish, Sabrina Dupre, Lynn Grieveson, Dawn Inskip, Tangie Baxter, Kim Jensen Treasured Places DSD 17
Alphabet: Allison Pennington’s Hustle Glitterbets, BYOC July 15
Font: Myriad Pro SemiCondensed Italic
KristinAagard and dawninskip like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      take me there right now! oh this is gorgeous - that blue water! you are so lucky! love the clusters and the whole page design!
    • scraptraci
      @jenn mccabe thank you for the compliments. i so wish i was there right now as well. it was truly a dream trip
    • yellowpeep
      OH, that is so tropical-- I feel warmer just looking at it. :) Great job with the title. I'm so glad you found more alphas. It's like finding buried treasure, right? Love all your tropical accents. Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    • scraptraci
      @yellowpeep thanks for hosting, it was a fun challenge. i found them, apparently when i transferred computers i didn't copy the allison pennington folder over to the new computer. woohoo added bonus to the challenge- 50+ alpha files found
    • LynnG
      LOL love that added bonus for you! Lovely page :-)
      scraptraci likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Gorgeous photos and clusters! <3
      scraptraci likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a beautiful place and lovely page! Kristin's kit is just perfect for your photos! Terrific!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    scraptraci
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).