Monica Moriak

MOC6-17 Username Mosbaskets2

MOC6-17 Username Mosbaskets2
Monica Moriak, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
kit = July Storyteller

I have had a couple of nick names growing up, they have always been just with my family. My dad always called me Little Miss. I was his sidekick growing up, always helping him with projects. My mother would call me Moniquita. My mom has a younger sister named Monica, so growing up I was Little Monica and my aunt was Big Monica. When I hit my teen years, my uncle, who is also Monica’s twin brother decided that I was to old to be called “Little Monica”, so he decided to call me “young Monica”. My aunt did not think that was very funny. Little Monica stayed. My aunts also occasionally called me Monique and my uncle sometimes called me Mon. Non of these nicknames ever went further than my family. The only other nickname I have had was from my roommate in college. She started calling me Mo, and still does today. When I joined Longaberger as a consultant, I needed to create a business email and wanted something fun that would also incorporate my business. So, mosbaskets was born. I have this online persona since 2000 and I still enjoy having it today.
    • bestcee
      Is that the July 2016 Stoyteller? It's pretty! I love that your nickname has gone through so many incantations! The # is great! Thanks for sharing!
    • Monica Moriak
      It's the July 2017 Storyteller. When I first got it (I had just joined the monthly subscription) I thought, wow I don't know how much of this I will use. It is now one of my go to kits. It is great for birthdays and just fun.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Monica Moriak
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: