MOC5_Day 2_About 2016

Tags:
MOC5_Day 2_About 2016
jaharvey, Jan 4, 2017
Description:
Kit: Worn and Well Loved Collection
Font: Typewriter Scribbled
    • amandac
      This is a lovely page and a beautiful tribute to your Mum. 2016 sounds like its been pretty horrid but I hope 2017 is a better one for you x
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      absolutely stunning. that photo and the out of frame flower bud is just gorgeous. you scrapped and journaled this so beautifully. but i am so sorry to hear about your mom, i can't imagine - my heart goes out to you and hope it gets a little easier to cope inside.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • HeatherB
      So sorry for your loss. I love the way you have the flower coming out of the frame with the out-of-bounds extraction. Beautifully scrapped!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      Thank you all for your kind words; they really mean a lot to me. It was a hard page to do, but what immediately came to mind, and it had to be done. Initially I looked for photos of my mom, but she had lost so much weight that she just didn't look like herself. The amaryllis is actually a gift from one of my pharmacy patients this Christmas, and it seemed so well suited.
    • cfile
      What a beautiful page. I have chosen your page to scraplift. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration. I know how difficult it must still be for you My Dad was 82 & passed in 2012 and my Mom passed away back in 1990 at age 54. Your tribute to your Mom is beautiful. While it is hard, with each year it eases a bit to allow the happy moments we had with them take over in the spots where it hurts the most. It will never "NOT" hurt, but it will get easier. Many hugs to you and thank you again for a gorgeous page to lift. I am hoping 2017 has been better for you.
    • jaharvey
      @cfile Thank you for your kind thoughts. 2017 has been much better and I often think of my mom at the oddest moments, but is comfortable now. It is an honour to see you have completed such a beautiful scraplift of my page!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).