MOC5_ Day 23_ If These Walls Could Talk
Smileark, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Just My Type | Collab Kit
Crazy For You Elements | One Little Bird
Template | Life is An Adventure | GMiller

MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
      I know this too well. My daughter's asthma started when she was 4 months old. She will get them really bad, they were called "fast progressing attacks" which means she could be perfectly fine or maybe a little stuffy nose and be having trouble breathing in a matter of 2-3 hours. It is such a scary and draining road, to always have to plan every trip or even visiting friends that lived in a no more than 15 mins away from a hospital. Her attacks are not so frequent now but I still wake up at the slightest cough she has. XOXO MOMMA!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am smiling thru tears reading this page, my heart as a mom aches. And the love you poured onto this page is almost overwhelming.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh this page gives me so many emotions, I don't even know where to start. Visually the whole thing is beautiful , I'm in love with what you did with the cutting the photo in pieces that intersect, it brings up the detail in the rooms, it is all so ...synchronized, but that isnt the word, it is pure beauty, which brings me into your walls observing....your journaling is super well done, and together with the photo of you little one, so beautiful and and so very heart breaking that a child so small has to go through this... it come together ion that concept that with a scrapbook page we can turn something not so beautiful into a beautiful piece that will keep the memory and makes us smile down the road in the future when she , hopefully, will be much better.thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Smileark
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2009:10:22 10:46:39

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).