KimJ

MOC5 : Day 5 : Change the World

MOC5 : Day 5 : Change the World
KimJ, Jan 12, 2017
Description:
For the MOC5 Challenge 5 (ATC)
“The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who actually do.” - Rob Siltanen

The quote is from Apple’s “Think Different” ad campaign and is often attributed to Steve Jobs, but was actually written by Rob Siltanen, who was the creative director at the agency that created the campaign.

By Kim Jensen:

Alphas: Spell It! Plastic Beads (people), Zigzagged Paper Alpha (crazy), Perforated Paper Alpha (believe), Copperwood Alphas (change), Painted Paper Alpha (world), Capricious Alphas (actually), Burst My Bubble (do.)
Papers: Emotional Grunge
Paint: Capricious Elements 2

Globe: Kate Hadfield from COLLAB: Life is an Adventure Part 2 by Lilypad Collbas
Font: The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce
umyesh and garrynkim like this.
    • StefanieS
      love the way you did that, using different alphas and colours to add fabulous fun and colourful pop to the quote.
      KimJ likes this.
    • dvhoward
      I love this, Kim! Using the globe for the o is perfection.
      KimJ likes this.
    • bbachand
      This is so creative and FUN!
      KimJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Such a great quote and I love the you used all the different alphas for each word! Great ATC Kim! :)
      KimJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you've highlighted a lot of my favorite alphas of yours :) and the globe is so fun!
      KimJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    429px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).