RJMJ

MOC5-Day#21-Song Lyric Challenge-Ain't No Sunshine

MOC5-Day#21-Song Lyric Challenge-Ain't No Sunshine
RJMJ, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
Technically I Already Scrapped 2 Layouts That Include Lyrics...So When I Saw This Challenge I Was Kinda Stumped...There Are So Many Songs That I Could Have Picked But The Other Day I Heard "Ain't No Sunshine" By Bill Withers During A Television Show That I Was Watching & Immediately Thought Of My Mom...Her Birthday Is 3 Days From Now & I Think Of Her More Towards Her Birthday Every Year...She Was My Closest Friend...I Miss Her So Much!...She Passed Away Many Years Ago But Sometimes It Seems Like Yesterday...She Loved Music & Bright Colors & She Always Had A "Sunny" Disposition & She Loved To Laugh So Much!...So This Layout Is Clearly About Her...Happy Birthday Mom!...

I Used:Sunshine Through The Rain & Love Lives Here By Kristin Aagard
KristinAagard likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so sorry - i think this page incorporating all the things she loved would make her very happy. you are sweet! hugs.
    • StefanieS
      So sorry for your loss, she must have been an amazing friend. Lovely take on this challenge.
    • Natascha
      Big big hugs for you, I can't even imagine life without my mom! So sorry...great tribute!!!
    • KristinAagard
      Oh I am so sorry for your loss! What a wonderful layout in her memory. Thank you so much for participating in the challenge. You did a beautiful job! <3
    • RJMJ
      I Am Blown Away With All The Positive Comments That I Have Gotten Throughout My Gallery!...Thank You All!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    408.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    640px
    Date / Time:
    2017:01:24 05:09:57

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).