sparagus

MOC5 - Day 19 - My Story

MOC5 - Day 19 - My Story
sparagus, Jan 20, 2017
Description:
Credits:
M3 Collaboration
Journaling:
"2016 was rough. So rough. In so many ways, it feels like a blur. But beyond the everyday, beyond the responsibilities of being a mom, beyond accomplishing every day feats, 2016 showed me that I have courage, and that I am capable. 1) I learned to navigate a grief unlike anything I have ever felt before. 2) I came to the very edges of my faith in God, and rediscovered him there at the very foundation. 3) I tackled two 24-credit hour semesters in a row...and maintained a 4.0 GPA! 4) I found a new love for Downton Abbey and sort of binge-watched the entire series. Twice. 5) For the first time ever, I actively volunteered for a political campaign. Looking back, I see how the pain and heartache, as well as the joy and discovery and hard work, has strengthened me, has shown me that I am tougher than I thought I was, that I am capable, and that there is meaning in everything. I learned that God truly is my strength and my foundation, and that ALL things work together for His glory."
    • jenn mccabe
      what a year! hope 2017 is not so tough on you. but wow you accomplished a lot. i love how each item gets its own color and love the photo of you too! beautiful artsy page! :)
      sparagus likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Love all of the paint and the stampy numbers. Fun use of color and artsy elements.
      sparagus likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    sparagus
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    558.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).