bbachand

MOC5 DAY 16 - Us

MOC5 DAY 16 - Us
bbachand, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
2017 MOC5 Day 15 - Tell a Story Through Photos
Credits: Just Jaimee Storyteller Jan 2017 template; Kim Jensen Against the Grain Page Frames - frame; Just Jaimee Storyteller Skylar - paper; Forever Joy Roadtested - paper
mirjam likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      Love the look of the photos on the string!! This is really cool!!
      bbachand likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... this is stunning. love the strings with all the fun photos clipped to them. Wonderful take on the tell your story through photos challenge!
      bbachand likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love the heart warming story that tells, so much love and happiness through the years, perfectly done.
      bbachand likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      How wonderful that you have photos documenting your lives together. This is perfect for your family album. Any chance the clothespins represent all the laundry you've washed over the years...LOL.
      bbachand likes this.
    • lucysmom
      Oh Becky, this is SO cute! I love seeing your wedding photo. What a great LO! Thanks for inspiring me. This challenge has me at a loss. This helps!
      bbachand likes this.
    • Shivani
      @bbachand Oh this is simple too precious!!!! Like we have been offered a peek into you life. Love the progression of photos through various stages - clipped on to the string - there is so much to look at. Each photo tells its own story. Thanks for playing with me :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).