bbachand

MOC5 Day 11 - Specific Photo Challenge

MOC5 Day 11 - Specific Photo Challenge
bbachand, Jan 11, 2017
Description:
2017 MOC5 Day 11 - Specific Photo Challenge
Credits: Little Butterfly Wings Summer Nights - paint and glitter; Pink Reptile Designs Silly - papers, frames, brad
The photo was taken this morning after my son left for school and the date is above one of the frames.
mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      Love all your paints!! I never even bothered to step in my children's rooms. Company would come I just shut all doors.
      bbachand likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love the messy paint and the fun white graffiti feel for the messy room photos!
      bbachand likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun! Awesome that you captured these shots! My DD's room drives me bananas, so I can definitely relate. Love all the paint! Great page!
      bbachand likes this.
    • lucysmom
      Oh the joys of teenagers. How fun that we can capture the little things as well as the big milestones! When I look at your pages, I see what's in store for me in 10 or so years. So thanks for that!
      bbachand likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a fantastic page! Love the energy that the paint and graffiti gives your pages! Totally matching the messy bedroom photos! Love how you scrapped this and THAT you scrapped this!
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).