bbachand

MOC5 Day 10 Challenge - Drop Caps

bbachand, Jan 12, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings M3 Feb 2016 - wordart; Just Jaimee Storyteller Bryce - arrows and hearts; Just Jaimee Sept. Storyteller - paint; Sahlin Worn - paper; M3 May 2016 - flamingo and paint; A. Pennington Delighted - tab
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • StefanieS
      Lovely family snapshot, love the use of the pretty pink - that flamingo is spectacular!
      bbachand likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Super cute photo ... and I love the artsy painty feel of this page so much. It's fresh and fun ... and all the painterly pink is just fabulous! What a special story for a special day! Love that pink drop cap and the sweet little touches you've added - right down to your snazzy painted hearts technique! You rocked this!
      bbachand likes this.
    • lucysmom
      I love the flamingo! Perfect touch for this page, as the flamingo will always remind me of my 3-Day experience too. I like the tab at the top of your page and the cork frame is the perfect balance to all the colors. Great job!
      bbachand likes this.
    • mirjam
      I loved going through your gallery Beckie! You are so creative!!!!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @mirjam Thanks for all the nice comments. You made my day. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).