rchansen

MOC5 - ATC

MOC5 - ATC
rchansen, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
Credits: Drizzle Sketchbook by Lynne Marie.
Storyteller 2015: Hunter by Just Jaimee.
chastml likes this.
    • KAPOH
      WOW. Dazzling. LOVE LOVE LOVE the drippy background and the inked accents, especially the cloud. The quote is particularly interesting considering the source.
      rchansen likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      You've created a wonderful card with those circle elements for the raincloud. The drippy paint and the raindrops all add to the feel of your card. Wonderful job with this ATC.
      rchansen likes this.
    • sparagus
      I love the doodling on this card, and such a great quote!
      rchansen likes this.
    • Karen
      Yay! I love that you were challenged and that you like the results... as you should! This is fantastic! I love that quote and that cute girl smiling while in a rain storm! Pretty awesome illustration!
      rchansen likes this.
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
      rchansen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    562px
    Height:
    787px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).