Description:
Using:
Fast Food by Kristin Aagard Designs
Fired Up! by Kristin Aagard Designs
2017 MOC Art Journal Challenge Pack by Pink Reptile Designs
Font: Marker Felt
LynnG and KristinAagard like this.
    • turtlebug
      I am sure there is a story in there somewhere!
    • KristinAagard
      Funny! I was also going to say there's likely a background story behind this lol! <3
    • sberkan
      @turtlebug @Kristin Aagard Yep - we were on vacation this summer for 7 weeks and I have very picky kids. The only time they were happy was when we ate at McD's - which was WAY TOO often for me!
      turtlebug likes this.
    • turtlebug
      @sberkan I can relate! We went to buffalo and al my son ate was buffalo wings. When we were packing to go, hubs said he was ok if he never smelled a wing again. in the truck on the way back, we suddenly smelled wings. Like what? Turn around and my son had bought buffalo pretzels for his snack on the ride home! Its funny now, at the time, not so much!
      sberkan likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am so sorry, at the end of the MOC, I sorta collapsed. I didn't even check my challenge and I missed 9 arches and yours was one of them. Missing this one, would have been horrible, as I laughed and laughed at your ingenuity and ability to pull it off in such a classic way! Brilliance! Thank you for playing along with me too!
      sberkan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).