MOC5-17

MOC5-17
crazsquaw, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Mommyish- I've Got A Plan- Feb 2016
Fonts- Xiomara, Kenzie
    • JenEm
      So true, There is a whole generation out there who have grown up with just emails and text messages. Love that you have journaled about the demise of handwritten and typed letters. Love all the layers and your title work as well. Beautifully done!
      crazsquaw and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is amazing all over!!!!!!!!! the beauty of your elements, fun composition and, above all, your amazing journaling and tittle work...
      I used to write letters so much, I grew up traveling and even with my friends, my closer friends who lived just down the road, we would keep writing to each other and drawing and doodling on them, and I always treasured those letters.... it is a shame that this generation doesn't take on the written (properly) form...great page and IO am also delighted to see you back here at the Pad!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome back!!!!
      crazsquaw likes this.
    • crazsquaw
      Thanks ladies!! :)
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous journaling that I can relate to. Now there is not excitement in the mailbox -- just bills and advertisements. And we kept our letters to read and reread. Love your layout.
      crazsquaw likes this.
    • JillW
      Love your page!! I like the triangle elements pointing up toward the cluster in the left hand corner! Great journaling!! Thank you for taking part in the inspiration challenge during MOC 17!
      crazsquaw likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    crazsquaw
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).