jjpederson125

MOC5-10

MOC5-10
jjpederson125, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
Hockey hair success! This hair has been your baby for months now. Your last hair cut was March 2016. It curls in the back when you sweat and at points we have had to bobby pin your bangs so you could see to complete your homework. At Thanksgiving, Great Grandma Joan kept asking, “Who’s the girl?” She didn’t believe us when we told her it was you and argued that we meant your sister when we would tell her it was you. You have spent more time in the bathroom making sure your hair was presentable than I ever thought possible. Your hockey hair is now visible out the back of your helmet just as you had been hoping for. While many in the family have offered to pay for a haircut, you have always politely responded, “No Thank You” and then whispered to me, “ Its okay Mom, they just don’t understand my hockey hair....” (Photos from January 2017)

Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs-Inkpad Alpha
Just Jaimee Storyteller December 16 Confetti
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG - just adorable! I love your sweet storytelling style and that you included part of the conversation too! So so awesome! :beat What a treasure this will be for both of you to read many years later. Love the clean crisp white background - photos and typography. The red/blue text is lovely! Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).