A-M

MOC4_Blending-Photo-Technique_Be-a-Clown

MOC4_Blending-Photo-Technique_Be-a-Clown
A-M, Jan 4, 2019
Description:
This is a photo that I could not find for some time and finally came across it recently so I thought it time I record the memory.
Credits: Brush for blending photo - Painted Mess by Mommyish ; papers and elements from Birthday Wishes by Kristin Aagard ; Fonts - La Belle Aurore for journaling and Mister Sirloin for BE A .
KarenB, Soco, slfam and 1 other person like this.
    • Amson
      Such a wonderful story to document. I am so pleased that you found this photo. Love everything here and especially your journalling.
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Anne-Marie... this is fabulous! I loved reading the journaling and I love that wonderful framed photo of you in color.. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful photo and page! Love the circled mask and the circles you added! Great journaling!
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      great photo and page - love it!
      A-M likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      So awesome. Love the circles and your theme!
      A-M likes this.
    • Soco
      Precious memories and a gorgeous page! :heartlub
      A-M likes this.
    • KarenB
      I loved reading your journaling and that photo and the way you've scrapped it is great. Love the circle theme too :)
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).