tw1717

MOC4-DAY21_web

MOC4-DAY21_web
tw1717, Jan 21, 2016
Description:
MOC4 - DAY 21 - FILLED UP (STYLE CHALLENGE).
This is my daughter and her sweet boyfriend at dinner one night on the cruise - I adore how happy they are and being true to themselves and just enjoying their time together.

Credits:
JustJaimee - Storyteller January 2016

RULES:
1. create a FILLED within your personal style page but with a twist - you must have at least "1" visible element touching all 4 sides of your page
2. Use background paper and othe rappers can be used with in layout but not specifically on sides without having an element on top of them visible
3. Some journaling and word art allowed but not required
4. Your page can be with or without photos. Elements MUST BE TOUCHING all FOUR sides even if they are on top of papers or photos.
justjaimee, KarenB and Cath_ like this.
    • mommy2boyz
      Love how you've clustered all the way around you're photo. And such pretty colors too!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • Cath_
      wow that is alot of elements.. the page looks like they coming out of layout
      tw1717 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! I struggle so much with this type of layout and yours looks great! All the color, and clustered flowers - beautiful!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • KarenB
      That photo is such a lovely moment captured. Love your LO too :)
      tw1717 likes this.
    • Danyale
      Oh.my.goondess. You know my heart went pitter patter when I saw all of this filled up-ness! :beat So many things to love - that photo , sigh :flirty The colors you layered are just wonderful and balanced. An OCD dream of a crafty person, haha!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Oh i really want to know whats happening here because you all seem to be having such a good time!! I need in on the moment! Your flowers and all that layering are great!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • tw1717
      @DixieDoesPSP IT's my daughter and her sweet BF on their cruise a week ago. They were celebrating their 'dating' anniversary and being sung to....and they just were having the best time!
    • tw1717
      @Danyale Yes I do have slight OCD and it was soooo much fun to go crazy! I ALMOST made the photo b/w but decided the flower colors coordinated pretty great with the photo...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).