Frumpje

MOC4-dag22 Copy

MOC4-dag22 Copy
Frumpje, Jan 22, 2016
Description:
Just Jaimee ST Luka, ST Asher, ST January 2016
MrsPeel and scrappingramma like this.
    • mommy2boyz
      Love how you've quilted the papers and all the pretty pink!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing take on the ad challenge - this is wonderful! Love all the pink! Beautiful poem too!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Celeste
      love your strong message. love the pinks here with the black and white. thanks for playing along!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      it is so very true, my darling...and you will continue to make the most of it.... I know some people can;'t see the suffering and sometimes the world just turns the lights of.....but you are in the right path... and in the right company now... you have many of us here who understand what you go through, so trust that you now have a place to come hugg, a shoulder to cry or laugh together. I know you have found your way to me and we have been talking about this already... I know there are others who are in our same boat.... you are most definitely not alone...many more great days are ahead love the page, and the fact that you chose pink which makes it all more full of light. Huge huge huggzzz
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Frumpje
      Thanks for your lovely note!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    640px
    Date / Time:
    2016:01:22 16:28:17

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).