KAPOH

MOC4-#24

MOC4-#24
KAPOH, Jan 24, 2016
Description:
This might look familiar as it is a re-do of the layout I did for the challenge yesterday, the blended photo. While I think this can be a really neat technique, I didn't like the way it worked for the photos I chose, so I had decided to redo it anyway and then today's challenge came up! KISMET!
Requirements:
1. You must use the same photo from your original layout. It can be re-sized, cropped or processed differently but it must be the same photo. I used the photo of the trophy, resized and processed differently
2. You must include a link to your original page in your MOC layouts thread. If your original page in the gallery here at TLP, you can upload it to an outside site (Photobucket, Flickr, Pinterest, etc) and link it from there. link included in forum

Additionally:
1. Your original page does NOT have to contain TLP products. my original is ALL TLP
2. You can add photos to your do over layout, but the original photo must be prominently featured on your new layout. one of the original photos is now the ONLY photo on the layout, and is in the upper left corner, the most prominent area
3. You can use less photos on your do over layout, but the prominently features photo on your layout must be from the original layout. I chose NOT to use the team photo, but the prominently featured photo on this layout IS from the original.
JOURNALING: "Twenty-seven seconds into the 2015 MLS Cup final, Diego Valeri of the Portland Timbers stole the ball from Crew SC goalkeeper Steve Clark and scored into a gaping net...then, in the seventh minute, an assistant referee blew a call, a discomfited Crew defense buckled and the Timbers took a 2-0 lead on a quick counter. The game was over before it got started." - Michael Arace, The Columbus Dispatch
And, thus, the hopes of over 21,000 Ohio fans at Mapfre Stadium that the Crew would win the biggest professional sports title in the history of Columbus were effectively dashed.

CREDITS: PHOTOS: web; KITS: 2016 Manifesto by Little Butterfly Wings; Unfortunate Events by Etc by Danyale; Happy Travels by HGD by Laurie Ann; FONT: Comic Sand; Cocktail Bubbly
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).