KAPOH

MOC4-#19

MOC4-#19
KAPOH, Jan 19, 2016
Description:
There is a story behind this. Anyone watching the U.S. National Figure Skating Championships will know PART of that story.
CREDITS: PHOTO: web; KITS: 2016 Manifesto by Little Butterfly Wings; Storyteller Asher Paint Pack by Just Jamiee; Its a Mystery and Winter Games by Kate Hadfield; FONT: Comic Sans
    • cfile
      I have not been watching but I love your page. My Uncle used to do the music for the US National Figure Championships and knows all the big time skaters- he quit doing the music about 5 years ago... he and my Aunt back in the 50's were Roller Skating champions and then they switched to ice skating... love the little men's skate with the word art Thanks and the paint splatter to match the border of the word art. great b/w photo and great clean & simple page :)
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Yes, there is a story that goes with this simple page. The bit of red on the skate blade is telling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    55.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).