MOC4#11 - Fog
Spacecadetswife, Jan 11, 2016
Description:
One Little Bird (stamp and papers) Vagabond
One Little Bird (scatter extract) Billet Doux Scatters
One Little Bird (word art) Time Capsule
Mommyish (style on stamp) Half Tone Glitter
Created my own picture frame

Standing on the porch at Mount Vernon, on a really foggy day. Hubby headed down to look at the river--he couldn't see it. I saw my moment and grabbed it.
cfile, KarenB and lcpereyra like this.
    • jenevang
      What a great quote and perfect photo! I ADORE this lift. So clean and elegant. Great shadow work also. I really like this a lot!
    • cfile
      :) Great page!! Yup we did scraplift the same!! I too did my own frame!! :) we sure are the crafty girls!! I love the brushwork under your photo.. I love Mt. Vernon too... we are about 2-3 hours from there... you picked perfect border paper and I love the bg paper too.. Love your interpretation.. Beautiful!!!
    • mommy2boyz
      That is a fantastic quote! Beautiful interpretation of this layout. I love Mount Vernon...steeped in history, a beautiful reminder of our beginning.
    • gracielou
      What an amazing photo. Love how you kept the layout simple and clean.
    • KarenB
      Love the white space and the awesome stamping behind the photo. Brilliant lift :)
    • scrapsandsass
      This is so wonderful. That photo is a great capture, and the page is perfect to spotlight it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Spacecadetswife
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).