ArmyGrl

MOC31_TheValueOfAMoment

MOC31_TheValueOfAMoment
ArmyGrl, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
Created for MOC 9 Day 31: Scrap from your Heart

Picture taken of the artwork on a bottle of Palermo Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. When I made the All About Me layout, I read about Capricorns. We are said to age backwards...we become less serious as we age. I agree with that. I was focused and determined when I was younger. But, now, I value simple moments, just living in the moment--a little less drive, a little more living and enjoying. One day, I will be gone from this Earth. Did I live?

Created with Rachel Jefferies All the Little Joys, Jan 2021 date tag from Pink Reptile Designs Round About When and black paper from Paula Kesselring's Total Black Super Bundle.
Dalis likes this.
    • Karen
      That is such a cool wine bottle! Thank you for the journaling in your post... it's fascinating and super cool to think of aging backwards. I love the moody cool vibe to your page! It looks so realistic! Congrats on finishing MOC too! :agree
    • Dalis
      WHOLLY MOLLY GUACAMOLLY!
    • ajm
      WOW! Interesting journaling and wine label! Love the moodiness of your page!
    • Saar
      Wow! What an awesome take on the challenge. I love the story behind the layout. I love the colors and clusters and details. What an awesome way to end MOC.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).