krscraps

MOC31 - Then and Now

MOC31 - Then and Now
krscraps, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Kit: Project Mouse: Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Paint: Project Mouse: Artsy - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Classic Sticker: Project Mouse: Alphabet Cards - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Overlay: Distressed Overlays - Just Jaimee
Edges: Grunged Edges - Just Jaimee
Font: The Contessa

Journaling: (180 words)
THEN: 1993. Now: 2017. Look at how different the area in front of Cinderella Castle was. So much changed over 23 years, and it’s hard to imagine the hub around Cinderella Castle having trees and shrubs, as it is now a wide open space with the Partners Statue right in the middle. It wasn’t added to Magic Kingdom until 1995, which is when I imagined they also got rid of the trees and opened up the area. I can’t believe that they had big trees blocking the view of the castle! It’s such an iconic feature of not only the Magic Kingdom, but Walt Disney World itself. It’s also always fun to compare photo quality and poses on photos. In 1993, with film cameras, you had one or two chances to get that perfect photo, no matter how the kids are acting up (me in this case). Now, you stop at a Photopass photographer and they take six or seven… then about ten feet down Main Street, there’s another one! It’s insane what digital photography has done for memory keeping!
JennFort, dotcomkari and chastml like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).