Amson

MOC30-In-a-Line

MOC30-In-a-Line
Amson, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
In Australia, we call these birds colloquially Bin Chickens because they frequent garbage bins in parks and tips etc. I hated them but have grown more fond when seeing them in their natural habitat.

Credits:
One Little Bird - Silver Linings
Dawn Inskip - Beach Elements
Little Butterfly Wings / Studio Basic Collab - Beachscape
Scrapping with Liz - Daily Life Journal Cards
MPM Mosaic Oct 2015 Elements
Sara Gleason - Artifact
Pink Reptile Design - (Bottom Blue Ribbon) from expired kit Milaya

Thanks for looking!
Lena Gardner and KarenB like this.
    • BevG
      We have ibis in the USA too. Here is a page I did with some of my photos of them. I like how your extracted bird's bill points to your title. That is very cool.
    • Serena
      This is Gorgeous! I love the top extraction and the flower looks like I could steal it and run off with it! So. Very. Cool!
    • Nemla
      Oh the out of bounds photo rocks.
    • Miss Becki...
      I love your shells and doily!
    • A-M
      We have these guys visit our backyard and especially the neighbours yard where the back of her property is a little swampy. We affectionately call them "chooks". When you look at them closely their black tails feathers are like lace. They move too much for me to ever get a good photo of the tail feathers and they are usually all closed up and you do not see the lacey look.
      Great page for the challenge.
    • Amson
      @A-M I agree with the lace in the black tail feathers. Still trying to capture that. :-)
    • KarenB
      This is beautiful. What strange birds. My photographer son has a trip to Australia booked in May. He is gong to love your wild life!!! :)
    • Lena Gardner
      This is perfect...I love the little head peeking out. You've made a wonderful page!
    • Amson
      @KarenB How wonderful for your son. May is a great time to visit most places as it will not be so hot. This summer is hottest on record for much of the county.
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).