Bec

MOC30-arch

MOC30-arch
Bec, Jan 31, 2017
Description:
I used a sheet of Anne's super tricky clear sticky film behind to help catch my shadow which is attached to the arch as the top layer :P
Created with Art in the Box by Paula Kesselring and the wood style from Real Life In Pockets | Say What? | Styles by Mommyish. Challenge template from Pink Reptile Designs. Sobbers font and my own glass style for the windows.
    • Bec
      Quote reads - all experience is an arch wherethrough
      Gleams that untravelled world, whose margin fades
      For ever and for ever when I move. Ulysses.
    • bellbird
      LOL - aren't we all glad for Anne's super sticky stuff! genius idea 'opening' the window and perfect quote here!
    • cinderella
      This is amazing! So creative. I love the glasss style and the burst of light.
    • Amson
      So creative and a brilliant quote.
    • KAPOH
      The open window in wonderful! Love the light coming through.
    • AnneofAlamo
      geez louise, you seriously were and still are my scrappin' idol, I am just blown away...it isn't just the shadow, nooooooooooooooooo, you have the glow from the light, perfect like a Thomas Kincaide oil painting glowing in the evening sun...I am so darn glad you are here scrapping, stay, please, please (I hate when I beg) bhahha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    66.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).