cinna

MOC9 Challenge #29 - Just the highlights

MOC9 Challenge #29 - Just the highlights
cinna, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
a case of the blahs bundle by Micheline Lincoln Designs + Studio Basic Designs, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/a-cas...ine-Lincoln-Designs-Studio-Basic-Designs.html
Trish and chastml like this.
    • AJK
      I LOVE this!!! I am right there with you - in so many ways!! The first thing that caught my eye of your page was the photos, then the black & white stripes (which I ALWAYS adore!) and the contrasting colors. And then I read it...LOL!
      cinna likes this.
    • norton94
      Adorable photos!! Love the composition, but you did it and the journaling expressed your disdain for the words. Something I would not have understood without those dreaded typed words LOL
      cinna likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the black and white series of photos, and messy paint under your journaling! I'm sorry you've been disappointed in the challenges this year. We know that not everyone is going to love all 31 challenges, but hopefully you found a few you enjoyed.
      cinna likes this.
    • CaroB71
      Brilliant! I love how you used a journaling challenge to scrap about your dread of journalling challenges! This page is stunning and I love your use of highlights.
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @mrs2a50 Oh no! I am NOT disappointed in the challenges! Just expressing my own struggle with journaling. I truly appreciate all the hard work everyone puts into these challenges! <3
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Trish
      after our fb chat you did it! I love it!
      cinna likes this.
    • jesskab
      I'm sorry you're unhappy with my challenge, I do spend a lot of time planning it out. But, I understand not everyone likes to journal, that's why I kept the word count shorter. It was really supposed to be about the highlighting technique. But hey, you've mastered the technique! The colors are gorgeous & you used Micheline's kit well. Thanks for joining along.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).