ArmyGrl

MOC28_LoveOfMyLife

MOC28_LoveOfMyLife
ArmyGrl, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Created for MOC 9 Day 28: Paper and Paint.

I went back to my organic days and thought about masking. The hearts were developed from basic photoshop shapes. I clipped pink, green and blue papers from Allison Pennington's Well Read to the hearts. The paints came from there too. Exception, a splatter came from Micheline Lincolns 35mm. I used the hearts as a "mask" with the paints.
    • jenn mccabe
      so very creative!!! really love the paint colors on that dark background!
    • trekmom
      This page is so sophisticated and gorgeous! I love how you placed your colors and hearts so perfectly, the splatters are spot on. Wow, amazingly beautiful page.
    • JillW
      Gosh this is so creative! Love it - and using the black background paper is just perfect!
    • ashleywb
      Wow, great take on the challenge. I love the progression of the paint and matching paper hearts.
    • umyesh
      I love this so much! I knew I wanted to scraplift it as soon as I saw it in your gallery. Thanks for the inspiration!
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Lisa, and love the paints and paper hearts that pop against that dark background. The photo of your sweetheart is wonderful too in that beautiful heart shape. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).