Pachimac

MOC27_6Designer_Pachimac

MOC27_6Designer_Pachimac
Pachimac, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
I did this for the 6 Designer challenge, and the slow scrap as well.

The name of the band is "Holes in Hearts", because the boy in th e front was born with a hole in his heart and they are so grateful that he survived, and he had open heart surgery a few years ago to finally correct it. Thus...the heart motif as well.

Designers Credits:
1. Pink Reptile Designs "Today" wood heart, paint splotches recolored to red.

2. Little Butterfly Wings - "Carpe Diem" sneakers sticker, enjoy today word art, "Laugh Often" star, chipboard heart, this pic flair, pink button, "Maker's Gonna Make" background colorized black,

3. Forever Joy "Road Trip" brown buttons

4. Etc. by Danyale "Boho Soul" paint dots

5. Just Jaimeej "M3 August 14" Doodled hearts

6. Lynn Marie "M3 Sept 14" Solid Background Paper
bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This turned out great! Love the red kicks hanging from the button!
    • dailydwelling
      I love this!!! I love the red paint against the kraft background paper and the texture on your photo! Great job combining designers for today's challenge!
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous! Love the back story too. All those little red hearts and the ute tennis shoes really make this "pop".
    • flowersgal
      But one of your six designers (studio basics) is not a TLP designer which could disqualify your layout for meeting the MOC challenge requirements. Just saying... you might want to rethink.
    • Pachimac
      @flowersgal what? I just bought them in the store?! I was told if you can buy it, you can use it! EEK!! I just posted a clarifying question in the forum. Thanks for the heads up.
    • bestcee
      Great change! I love the story behind the band name too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).