Moc26
cherpea, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Dawn Inskip
Paper, lace, twill, paint, button card, flower, frame – Worn and Well Loved

Pink Reptile Designs
Alpha – Ink Pad

Font – DJB Lizzy Fizzed out

I don’t remember this photo with Nana Shrimpton being taken at all… but considering I would have only been about three at the time that is not really that hard to understand why I don’t.

What I do remember is spending a lot of time with her (and Grandad) out at the farm. It was a wonderful place to spend time as a child… not only did you have time with your grandparents you also had their wonderful garden to explore… trees including fruit trees and plants everywhere with big lawns to play on too… though were they actually that big? Or was it just that I was small at the time…

Nana loved her garden and I remember she always seemed to have flowers in the house that she had picked and bought inside. That and the most amazing hydrangea hedge running up the side of the drive… maybe that’s where my love of hydrangeas came from. I just wish I could make them bloom and grow like I remember Nana’s doing.
    • Iowan
      What an elegant page and such wonderful journaling. Love, love hydrangeas too. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cherpea
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).