MOC25FlatLayPhoto
AnotherAmanda, Jan 25, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 - Jan. 25, 2020 - Flat Lay Photo
Journaling - You’ve been carrying your big bunny bucket from last Easter around again and I finally peeked today. What treasures! I would love to know why you choose these treasures.
Inside I found: Your favorite book “the Ultimate Book of Vehicles” is a must read... and “Noisy Things that Go!”
The reindeer, harness, gas pump, Santa, snowman, Happy Holiday sign, tires and logs from your Hot Wheels Advent Calendar 2019
Screws and parts from a take-apart train. A Hammer. A Helicopter from your train table set. An Egg. And a track piece.
Elements and Papers - Wild Life (Forever Joy), This Life (S DuPre) Memory Keeper (Paislee Press), Springtime (Sahin Designs), Memorable (Sabrina's Creations),
    • Justagirl
      So so cute. My boy did the same, I found cattiness or bags filled with the most random items but to him they were treasures. Great moment captured and love your flat lay arrangement everything so perfectly considered in their placement.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    716.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).