Pachimac

MOC25_ArtDoll_Pachimac

MOC25_ArtDoll_Pachimac
Pachimac, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
Oh, man, did I love this challenge!! I was SOO AFRAID of it, but I am egotistically going to say that I rocked it!!

I chose "Spring" for my layout inspiration and have been listening to it for an hour and a half!

I wanted to convey a feeling of fashion, of bright color, and happy, forward thinking!

Credits:
Tansie Doll Templates
Rebecca - Face of doll from blog hop
M3 August 2014
Font: KG SusanP - a custom font made out of my own handwriting.
MrsPeel, Mylinn and KarenB like this.
    • StefanieS
      You totally nailed this challenge. Love your take, love the curves and the positive outlook. Incredible!
    • jwalls39
      This is amazing!!! And you made the font??? I'm so impressed!
    • sbee
      You did rock it!
    • easyeyes4you
      Love your modern take on this challenge....
    • Mylinn
      Love your question and answer!
    • MrsPeel
      well, you totally did rock it!!!!!!! love the fashion thing, the way you composed journaing/quote is brilliant, love all the detail in the page, so happy you enjoyed this!!!!!!!! look forward to see more dolls from you in the future!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Karen
      Yes! You totally did nail this! I love everything about this, but mostly I love that you feel so good about this layout after you finished... especially since you went in feeling a bit scared! My favorite is the sassy pose of your art doll and I also really love the mixed alphas and fonts for your sentiment/title/quote. Fabulous!
    • MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).