Amson

MOC25-Art-Doll

MOC25-Art-Doll
Amson, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
Thanks so much for the wonderful challenge. This was so much fun. Next time i'll have a better idea on how to construct the body. Some of Tangie's shapes are still a mystery to me. LOL!

Credits:
Rebecca McMeen: Sloane and Finn
Amy Wolff: Messy Deconstructed 2
Alison Pennington: Foundation MPM Elements
Tangie Baxter: Autumn's Poetry, ARt Doll Template
Pink Reptile Design Mixed Emotions Word Art
Lynn Grieveson: Stormy Weather
Etc by Danyale: Mousseron
Leaves from : Sahlin Studio - Kindred, Amber Labau - Cosy,

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel, scrumptious, Mylinn and 2 others like this.
    • bbymks5
      Love this!! Her dress made of fall leaves is so cool and it looks like she's being carried away by the wind!
    • Mylinn
      Love her dress and those knee joints!
    • scrumptious
      What a powerful page! The doll joints and leaf dress are amazing, and I love the emotion evoked by the whole scene.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw wOw and more wOws!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caroline, my dear dear girl...you know I love you always and I take inspiration and learn from you always, and this? you just make my day happier, wonderful feeling to see this awesome beauty!!!!!!!!!!! I think you have succeed as if you had been making this kind for years!!!!!!!!! amazing the way you joined the legs at the knees with the screw/brad!!!!! LOVE that I may need to "steal" the idea!!!!!! love the leaves work, your creativity as making the whole page an awesome, super original, beautiful piece!!!!! making the doll flying/falling is not something easy...and the wind blowing, the whole thing, each little bit is just super AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with my heart full of joy right now!!!!!!!!
      I need to start a Froggy Fave thread just for the other few pages like this, people who never did anything of the kind but ended up producing fabulous work...!!!!!!!
      LOVE love LOVE this!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Amson
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much for your kind words Cynthia. ((HUGS))
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amson likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I love how she is floating! So cool.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).