willimena

MOC23_talking-walls

MOC23_talking-walls
willimena, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
MOC23_talking walls
From the point of view of my vain, ego-centric walls..

Journaling reads: "If people guess my age they say I look younger than my 55 years. It takes effort you know. Looks like these don’t come by chance. I went in for a ‘scrub and peel’ 16 years ago. The lady painstakingly peeled off all my paint. Days it took, sometimes using her fingernails to get obstinate bits off. Then almost as soon as she finished, the boss man decided my surface was too bumpy and that I was in need of a total facelift. My carefully paint-stripped Masonite came off and on went plasterboard. Effort, but worth it, now I am smooth skinned and loving life."

Supplies:
TLP winter wishes collab: all supplies (hello tag modified) except..
One little bird busy week: white paper
paislee-pressplateNo30 template
Just Jaimee & Mommyish year in review: glitter style
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodness, silly me, I was reading and forgot about the MOC challenge of walls and thought, she isn't 55? and scraped off the paint? what...then it clicked, I am slower than the average Polly....lol, but love your journaling, it got me hooked!
      willimena and MrsPeel like this.
    • willimena
      @AnneofAlamo .. too funny! No I'm not 55.. yet :) Glad to know my journaling was that realistic though. You make my heart smile on the other side of the world!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cherpea
      Well Anne you were quicker on the uptake than me... I read right to the bottom of the journalling before realising it was about the walls... Colour me a bit dozy... Love the humour involved and i have decided now this will be my scraplift...
      willimena and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you gurls!!!! if you are slow... @AnneofAlamo ....what do you leave for me?????!!! I'm soooo slow it is painful sometimes LOL Sarita says it takes at least 4=5 minutes for me to laugh at a joke LOL
      Wilimena... LOVE the page!!!!!!! the journaling is perfect, I know the feeling too well, of scrapping and using even bails to get tghe job done.... I was lucky at the time there was no boss to knock down my work.... love the photo, the big speech bubble and how clean cut the lines are, beautiful touch with the sequins!!!! so you are on this side of the world? where abouts? I am in England, London to be precise....I am trying to organize first a UK meeting, so then after see if I can make happen the European Lilypad meet that I wanted to do in 2013... I git very ill and gave up trying, but will try make it at some point!!!!
      We have a speed scrap/chat that helps you finish the last challenge tomorrow (Tuesday) is at 7pm London, 8pm Europe.... there is a coupon for those attending too, give us a shout if I can help you with anything, would love to see you at the chat!!!!!!!
      Love your page, once again :)
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
      willimena likes this.
    • willimena
      Thankyou for your welcoming comments @MrsPeel . I may be geographically challenged - after I made the comment to @AnneofAlamo I went and looked at a map and realised that Australia is probably next door to America rather than across the other side of the world :) My mum was a geography teacher - don't tell her :) I haven't travelled - in case you can't guess! Thanks for your invite to the speed scrap - along with being geographically challenged I'm time zone challenged - but I'm pretty sure that's 5a.m here on a work day and I love you all, but not that much :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL dont worry, promise not to tell your mum!!!!! yes I think the chat maybe somewhere around 5 am to you :(
      Hope to make time to see more of your gallery, I[m so behind with commenting in the challenge now, but will be fine in a couple of days :)
      willimena likes this.
    • Serena
      Oh my gosh, LOL!!!!! I totally giggled at the journaling here!! Too cute!!! Again, your shadowing is so fun and touchable!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).