julianz

MOC23: Kershaw

MOC23: Kershaw
julianz, Jan 30, 2017
Description:
For MOC Day 23 - If walls could talk

Journaling:
- Look at this lot, it must be the largest gathering of over 40 year olds in the city.
- They’re all excited now but soon they’ll be complaining about their sore feet and aching hips.
- It’s just as well there are so many of them packed in here, it’s the only thing keeping them upright.
- They might be old but they still know all the words
- It must be way past their bed-time by now.
- They’ll suffer tomorrow but they sure look like they’re having fun now

Products used:
Messed Up Stamps by Dawn Inskip
Wonder Collection by Dawn Inskip
Nature Bounty Mousseron Paints by Etc by Danyale
New Start Elements by Lynne Grieveson
Painted Papers *M3 by Lynne Marie
MrsPeel likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Those were the days, looks like an awesome concert and well worth the aches the next day, I am sure.
      julianz likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      it does look amazing !!!!!! now I have to admit, the journaling, you made me laugh as it rings so much of a bell of why I don;t go to live concerts any more LOL (the aching hips, the feet sore, the noise and probably the amount of people keeping us together...it gets on my nerves LOL I'm almost 60, I used to be a performer and was used to being on stage...so....not live gigs for me LOL
      Love what you did with your page, love those credits!!! gorgeous colors and fabulous journaling!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
      julianz likes this.
    • jwalls39
      What an awesome photo blend!!! Fantastic page!
      julianz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    julianz
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).