rchansen

MOC23 - If These Walls Could Talk...

MOC23 - If These Walls Could Talk...
rchansen, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
From the perspective of my oldest daughter's bedroom...

Credits: Janie & June by One Little Bird. A Place to Call Home stamps by The Digital Press.

Scraplifted from @willimena
KarenB, kendrawalter, chastml and 3 others like this.
    • willimena
      Oh my goodness! That is such a moving story. I am thrilled for you as a parent that you have seen such a positive change in your daughter and she has made such a life-changing choice. Your choice of title work and page design really complements the story.
      rchansen likes this.
    • BevG
      Love the simplicity of your layout. I really like how the flowers around her match her dress, and how her lips remind me of the heart in your title.
      rchansen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as much as my heart started aching when I started reading, it grew in joy as I kept reading.....sometimes people, both men & women, can be mean and selfish and destroy another life. I am so so very great your daughter has you, and that coming home was a healing and re building wonderful solution. love the big doll, the minimalist design that gives the weight the journaling needs in a case liked this. And tell her i said she is, very very far from average. She has your genes and you are creative, and by what I see through your pages and get from this one particular.... I KNOW she is a great girl and her life will soar and succeed Love your page so so much, i am so glad you found inspiration in Willemina's page (*am curious now!!) and I NEED that kit from Peppermint!!!I want this dill now!! s you have inspired me too , in many ways.... gorgeous , even when the basis of it is a bad/not so nice experience...the making of this beautiful page has already transformed it into something beautiful for memory keeps!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      rchansen likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh wow - powerful journaling and I love the whole idea! I'm hoping all continues as it is, and glad that she has such a support system available to her! This must have been such a hard time as a parent, hugs!
      rchansen likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Very powerful journal. I am so glad that she is home where she can be loved and able to let go and move on. Beautifully done
      rchansen likes this.
    • elk2009
      I am so glad that everyone agreed that she come home...sometimes they just need a reboot and home is the place for that...sounds like she is already starting to get back to herself
      rchansen likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I can see why this weighed heavy on your heart. Wonderfully told story.
      rchansen likes this.
    • MelanieB
      This really jumped out at me in the gallery, with that giant girl + the beautiful colours! And your journaling is just beautiful! Well done to your young girl for having the courage to come to her family & having the courage to move home and move in another direction. Who needs someone that thinks you're average?
      rchansen likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      That journaling, she's going through so much!! Bless her for finding herself again!! I love how you journaled this layout from her bedroom!
      rchansen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).